HOW IT'S PROVEN
We sweated the details (pun intended) on this. Using the same fabric and construction techniques as our Olympic unisuits, this sports bra offers highly breathable, moisture-wicking properties and moderate support that's suitable for running, rowing, and general cross-sport training.
Designed to fit most shapes and sizes, our in-house athletes and ambassadors say it "supports me all day," "works great even for running," and "I have it on all day and never feel uncomfortable...forgot I was even wearing it."
- Racerback styling offers moderate support for use across most sports
- Binding around the armholes features specially designed elastic to stay comfortable all day while maintaining a great fit
- Double lined, super soft interior is constructed to hold your own favorite removable cups if desired
- Piece dyed base fabric ensures solid color, not white, shows through when worn
- Features Durastretch fabric
- Offers resilient stretch for all-day comfort and support
- Moisture-wicking and highly breathable
- 90% polyester, 10% Lycra® Spandex
- Fabric is Made in the USA, saving 84% of the carbon emissions typically produced from transporting imported fabric
At Boathouse, there are no minimum orders for any of our products. You can buy a single item or 100! However, the more you buy the more you can save as we offer discounted prices for higher quantities. Higher quantities are priced at “Team Price” which is usually priced 40% lower than our “Retail Price”. Below is a breakdown of pricing.
||Price Per Garment*
|1 to 11
|12 to 23
|24 to 47
||5 % off
|48 to 95
||10 % off
|96 to 143
||12 % off
|144 to 299
||14 % off
||15 % off
*Does not include embellishments or art fees.
|Names or Numbers
|1-color Number on Sleeve (up to 2 digits)
|2-color Number on Sleeve (up to 2 digits)
Free U.S. Standard Shipping for MVPoints Members. See Details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Free returns and exchanges within 30 days for retail items only. All sales final on custom and clearance items. See details.