See the Stevenson in action!
The Stevenson is an original that is an icon on the field and in the water. A balance of form and flexibility, the Stevenson can be customized in various colors, features and options to cater to your team's needs. Originally invented in 1976, the Stevenson jacket has evolved to become an iconic staple for every rower.
- Orbital Shoulder Gussets that allow for enhanced upper body movement
- Flannel lined lower back
- Micro Mesh lined for heat management
- Fabric is produced using the Bluesign System® for reduced environmental impact and sustainable textile production.
- Open cape system for ventilation
- Extended drop tail for protection from water
- Drawcord waist with cordlock
- Single side zippered pocket on the left for convenient storage
- Available in Solid and 2-Color options
- Velcro® elastic cuff closure
- Inside media pocket with headphone loop
- Drawcord bottom opening with cordlock
- Catalog Styles
At Boathouse, there are no minimum orders for any of our products. You can buy a single item or 100! However, the more you buy the more you can save as we offer discounted prices for higher quantities. Higher quantities are priced at “Team Price” which is usually priced 40% lower than our “Retail Price”. Below is a breakdown of pricing.
||Price Per Garment*
|1 to 5
|6 to 23
|24 to 47
||5 % off
|48 to 95
||10 % off
|96 to 143
||12 % off
|144 to 299
||14 % off
||15 % off
*Does not include embellishments or art fees.
|Names or Numbers
|1-color Number on Sleeve (up to 2 digits)
|2-color Number on Sleeve (up to 2 digits)
Free U.S. Standard Shipping for MVPoints Members. See Details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Free returns and exchanges within 30 days for retail items only. All sales final on custom and clearance items. See details.