Our redefined, timeless Extreme Weather Limited Edition Quilted GORE-TEX© Stevenson Jacket challenges the status quo. First introduced in the 1976 Olympic games, the Stevenson’s innovative design makes it the premier choice of athletes everywhere. Now, it’s back and better than ever.
The limited-edition burgundy GORE-TEX© was specially created here at Boathouse eighteen years ago for an NFL team. Aligning with our passion to promote sustainability, we have given this leftover fabric a new life. We’ve added interior quilted lining for increased warmth, taking our classic Stevenson to the next level.
Our relentless attention to performance has optimized functional design, enabling us to deliver engineered gear that never weighs you down, allowing you to move seamlessly through your next challenge.
Limited Edition Stevenson patch on lower left hip
- Boathouse logo on the shoulder
- Orbital Shoulder Gusset™ for superior movement
- The lining is quilted throughout the upper back and front and flannel throughout the arms for moisture-wicking and warmth provided to the areas that need it most when training in the cold
- Open cape for ventilation on those extra sweaty days
- Drawcord bottom opening with cord lock for easy fit adjustment
- Extended tail to sit on for warmth when needed or tucked up into the jacket when not
- Side zippered back pocket for storage out of the way when in the catch position
- Rollaway hood that's easily released when needed the most now includes toggles for better adjustment
- Velcro® elastic cuff closures
- All seams fully taped so no water gets in anywhere