When creating a Name or Number placement for for your Team Jacket or Uniform, select the placement area and type from the list of Name and Number placements offered.
- For names, leave "Name" as the default placement.
- For Numbers, leave "68" as the default placement.
- Select the font type and color from the options provided. This style will apply to each name/number placement.
Once your design is complete, the actual names and numbers for the jackets or uniforms are entered in the "NAMES & NUMBERS" section of the ORDER Tab. See the image below for an example.
- If you want names on some, but not all of the jackets, please do a Name Placement as indicated above and leave the ones that you do not want names on blank. The system will charge for placements on all of the jackets, but our Customer Care team can easily refund you the amount for the placements you will not receive. This policy applies to names and numbers only, not logos.
- The text will shrink a bit after 13 characters. It is recommended to not go over 16 characters per line.
- If you would like to do a 2 Line Placement, you can do so by putting a percentage sign between the first line and the second line. Example: John Smith%Shortstop